Who can make a Referral to Hope?

Only the young person’s allocated Surrey Children’s Services social worker or Surrey CAMHS Consultant or CAMHS Professional can make a referral to The Hope Service. We would expect there to be a nominated professional to liaise with and work alongside while the young person is at Hope and who will continue to support the young person once they have been discharged.