The young person:
- Is aged 11-18 years.
- Has significant mental health, emotional, behavioral, social and educational difficulties which are likely to lead to family or placement breakdown.
- Is an active case in Tier 3 CAMHS or Surrey Children’s Services, with a designated CAMHS consultant or caseholding social worker.
- Is currently in Tier 4 or Out of County provision with a plan to return to their community in Surrey.
- Has presented as a psychiatric emergency requiring assessment for Tier 4 admission.
- Has had access to other appropriate services such as 3Cs, Family Support Service, before being referred to Hope.